Sentinel360: See what it’s like to have a partner in the fight.
Senintel360 MDR delivers a 24/7 threat detection and fast response capability, fueled by threat intelligence and proactive threat hunting to reveal undetected threats faster while improving the productivity of security operations. Sentinel360 MDR Services leverages Endpoint Protection platforms coupled with human-led analysis to speed threat response across networks and endpoints in hybrid multi-cloud environments.
Sentinel360 Managed SIEM
Powered by Microsoft 365 & Microsoft Sentinel our 24×7 security teams deliver the highest degree of threat detection and incident response and are available whenever you need us. Our incident response leverages human led threat hunting and false positive analysis to respond to incidents rapidly. From users, to apps and devices on any cloud. Be it data theft, ransomware, or fraud, see and stop threats before the damage is done.
Developing a vulnerability management program requires time and resources to prioritize what’s most critical in the context of your business, remediate vulnerabilities, and establish sustainable processes for working within and across teams. Our Vulnerability Management Service provides the flexibility needed to create a vulnerability scanning program specifically designed to fit your requirements.
Trust is the biggest factor in customer buying decisions. A loss of trust can result in customers to completely abandon a product or company services. Provide security assurances to your customers by being transparent about how your business is resilient to threats and vulnerabilities, and their trust in them is well-placed.
Continuous security is about having the right strategy, tools, people and culture in place to ensure your organization is always meeting industry regulatory demands and prioritizes customer data privacy and security. Demonstrate these priorities by getting compliant with the right standards and regulations and maintaining continuous compliance.
Start building a more responsive cybersecurity operation today
Corporate management & mapping of the organization’s goals with individual responsibility and accountability.
- Security Policy management for everyday activities.
- Security Program Maturity Assessment.
- Security Incident Response Planning.
- Business Continuity Planning.
- Security Architecture Review.
- Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment.
Managing risks by classifying them based on their likelihood of occurrence and potential business impact. Risks that are more likely and have a larger business impact are prioritized for faster mitigation.
- Risk assessment, wherein all assets and risks are inventoried and assessed for potential gaps.
- Business Impact Analysis.
- Vulnerability Management Program.
- Vendor Risk Management Program.
Alignment and best practices around applicable regulations, conduct rules, and expectations.
- Implementing security measures and protocols (Harden & Secure).
- Demonstrable integrity, trust, and legal compliance.
- Auditing and controls complying with set standards
- Reporting tools, metrics, and formats for both internal & external compliance.
Get ahead of securing your data... and stay ahead.
Rights Management and Information Protection
Management of persistent data protection by enforcing data access policies, classification labels, encryption, information rights management, and restricted access rights to emails and documents to prevent accidental or malicious exposure of data.
Data Loss Prevention
Define a DLP strategy that ensures end users do not send confidential or sensitive information externally. This may involve a combination of user security policies and security tools.
Data Privacy Management
Data privacy management enables organizations to secure sensitive data and remediate privacy breaches. The best tools assess the impact of technical changes on privacy, match IT activities against privacy regulations, and track incidents that can lead to unauthorized disclosures of personal data.
We can help you rise to the challenge of data protection and privacy management and build data trust by helping you develop, operate, and maintain an effective privacy program through our business expertise, technology, tools, and ongoing support. As a result, you can focus on your core business, improve your competitiveness, build customer trust and continue to drive the most value from your data.
- Strategy and governance: Define an overarching privacy program governance structure, roles, and responsibilities designed to coordinate, operate and maintain the program on an ongoing basis.
- Privacy by design: Develop a strategy and playbook for privacy by design to incorporate privacy controls and impact assessments throughout the data life cycle for new and changing data use initiatives.
Develop your cybersecurity program and keep it on track.
vCISO is a service designed to make top-tier security experts available to organizations who need security expertise and guidance.
Cybersecurity Strategy Drive business and cyber risk strategy alignment, innovate and instigate transitional change to manage risk.
Trusted Advisor Assess and implement security technologies and standards to reinforce your cybersecurity capabilities.
- Strategize, plan and execute a security strategy (customed RoadMap) that aligns with your business goals.
- Continuously set up, maintain and enhance controls and processes.
- Establish security Leadership in the company.
- Set up a security Education program with perpetual social engineering checks.
- Develop an Incident Response Security Program
- Information security program leadership.
- Security Point-of-Contact for All cybersecurity Issues.
- Building Security Strategy & Roadmap.
- High-level cost estimates for budgetary purposes.
- Project planning and execution.
- Testing implemented policies and procedures.
- Guidelines & Best Practices.
- Communication with Top management.
If you have valuable and sensitive information within your environment, you need an effective information security program in place, and that means you need someone at the helm driving the program forward and steering the vision, strategy, and implementation to meet the organization’s information security objectives.
- Immediate information security and data privacy expertise.
- Develop and maintain a robust cybersecurity and compliance program.
- Security Incident Response Planning.
- Identifies and prioritize security architecture risks, subsequent controls and remediation opportunities.
- Benefit from cost efficient price points for high value services.